* OK CUPID OF THE WEEK *
I don’t have a saxophone, but I am horny!
Oh god please kill me
Message from N_isforNeville58% Match
Jan 23, 2014 – 1:25pm
80% Match 53% Friend 17% Enemy
OKCupid Guy: I’m super cheesy sometimes
OKCupid Myself in response:
They always tell me they so cheesy
Really to please me it ain’t easy
Cheesier the better melt it up I’m toast
But I’m holy like the swiss and you know I gotta boast
The trick of catching loners is in provalone appeasing
By the time I chop the salad they just gettin greasy
Hard like a shrink wrapped block of cheese, it’s a rap call me when you got that sorted, geeez
I wanted hot pizza but just got cheetos
They never really got the dairy, why they darin say so
If you wanna melt my heart then put the good shit on the stove
I’d rather die than chow the daiya smotherin your nachos
What do you call the lady in the photo? NAAACCHOoooooossssss
The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry (via tearstain-e)
halestotheyeah asked: Some new years resolutions twentysomethings can actually follow?
1. Wash your bedsheets.
2. Spend half as much time feeling sorry for yourself as you spend doing something about it.
3. The word “twentysomething” describes your age. Stop using it as a crutch to drown in your limitations. The economy is shitty, healthcare is hard, and college loans are steeped. Still: you’re not a goddamn Time Magazine thinkpiece. You are a person who steers your own ship. Start being a captain.
4. Maintain a savings account that you can survive on for 3 “i’m fucked” months.
5. Take a leap. If you don’t do something you’re scared of now, you’re wasting your mortality.
6. Get back to doing some of the things you loved before all of that noise drowned it out.
7. You are an adult. Learn to drink like one.
8. Be fucking nicer.
9. Maintain your: friendships, fridge, and gmail folder
10. Stop underestimating yourself.